CyberPro Consulting has a fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Engineer with experience in designing, building, and implementing CI/CD pipelines. The DevOps Engineer will bridge gaps between software development, testing and operations teams.
Responsibilities include working closely with the rest of the team and playing an integral role in ensuring that the cloud platform and product delivery domain work in harmony.
Technical & Soft Skills Requirements:
- Experience in designing, building, and implementing continuous integration pipelines using Teamcity, Azure DevOps or similar
- Experience with the following Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab, Gradle etc
- Team Management Tools such as Jira, Agile Manager, MS Project
- Operating Systems such as Unix, Linux, Windows
- Should have worked on or have a good understanding of DBMS principles
- Source Control (Tools such as Git, CVS, Bitbucket, SVN, PVCS etc.)
- Static Code analysis tools. (JMeter, AppDynamics, SonarQube, CheckStyle, TOAD)
Please send your CV to (--------Please upload your CV here-------->) or call ----- for a confidential discussion about this opportunity
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.