- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience in a related field may be preferred.
- Code 08 driver’s license.
- Proven track record with contactable references
- EE African applicants only
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong numerical and analytical skill.
- Process orientated.
- Good Administrative and reporting skills.
- Change management experience will be an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone voice
- Determine Digital Sales Channel operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Digital Sales Channel call center staff members.
- Assisting Executive team in identifying trends and establishing Digital Sales Channel goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analysing call centre data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and Digital Sales Channel operations.
- Responsible for operational support to the Digital Sales Channel department and dealerships.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with all stakeholders.
- Engage with dealership management in ensuring procedural discipline.
- Engage with end users on continuous basis, offer training onsite and track adoption.
- Update system information for users and dealers where necessary.
- Drive adherence to departmental and dealer processes in regard to system/s utilization.
- Manage and anticipate change at various levels.
- Testing of processes and providing feedback on shortfalls.
- Self-motivated, responsible and dependable.
- High level of confidentiality.
- People and deadline orientated.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Independent and able to function without close / consistent supervision.
- Innovative and decisive