- 4 Year academic qualification in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Architecture or equivalent
- Eight (8) years working experience in Property Development - specifically new and refurbished construction.
- Registration with the Engineering Council of South Africa or other relevant Professional body
- PMP certification desirable.
- A working knowledge of project management software (such as PPO) with regard to management of property development projects
- A valid driver's license.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation related to protection services
- Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures
- Knowledge of current and relevant Project management methodologies and Technologies
- Knowledge of OHS Act – Health and Safety Requirements.
- Manage and ensure compliance to all Occupational Health and Safety and other relevant legislation requirements with regard to infrastructure facilities and projects.
- Proven ability to analyze, integrate, recommends, contribute to development of conceptual plans for, and lead implement of, strategic, process, and team improvement and change initiatives cross-functionality.
- Oversee the implementation and management of contractual agreements.
- Manage multiple infrastructure related projects from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedule and monitoring budget/spending.
- Provide infrastructure related input into the Campus master plan steering committee with regard to provision, allocation and utilization of space to ensure optimization of available spaces managed by the organization.