About the Role:
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction and management of the company, thus ensuring the financial wellbeing of the company.
- Proactively direct and manage the commercial activities of the company and advise the CEO and Senior Management team on the financial aspects of the company’s operations.
- Oversee the management of IT and Supply Chain Management to ensure good integration and co-ordination with the strategic objectives.
- Participate as a Member of the Senior Management team and contribute to the strategic and operational performance.
- Chartered Accountant (SA).
- Minimum 5 years' managerial experience in a Senior role.
- Proven experience in a similar financial leadership role.
- Knowledge of South African Tax legislation.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP (pref.).
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills.
Key Performance Areas:
- Board and Committee Memberships (participate on Board as Executive Director).
- Contract management.
- Company strategy.
- Financial strategy.
- Staff management.
- Management accounting.
- Financial control and treasury management.
- Supply chain management.
- Information technology.
- Risk management and compliance.
- Business plans and company budget.
- Strong communication.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and organizing.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Responsible and accountable.
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment.
- Commercial acumen.
- Demonstrates Company Culture and Values
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.