Your role will be to support all aspects of robot operation (both indoor and outdoor) and maintenance.This may include debugging a sensor, chasing down a short circuit, or assembling and testing new electronics.
Tasks will range from working on small test systems to fully integrated robots in the field. We work in a collaborative and engaging environment.
Day to day activities include:
- Collaborating in a small team based environment
- Experience using test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope, signal generator)
- Basic ability to document work and implement ECOs with minimal supervision
- Repairing PCBs and building cable assemblies with reliability and ruggedness in mind
- Ability to solder SMT PCB components using a microscope or reflow equipment
- Formal training or education as an Electronics Technician
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience working on electrical systems
- Experience with one or more command-line operating systems such as Linux
- Working knowledge of Solidworks, or other CAD experience
- Practical hands-on experience with mechanics and fabrication