- 5-7 Years Mining / Mineral Industrial Projects Experience (Post Graduation)
- BSc /BEng in Electrical Engineering
- PR Eng ECSA Registration
- Working knowledge of Eplan
Responsibilities will be in electrical engineering design, from concept through to detail design, development and specification and elements of project execution of the key aspects of electrical distribution and reticulation related projects (LV/MV) specifically in industrial related sectors and process plants.
- Such as the design of Medium Voltage (11- 88kv) reticulation and distribution systems.
- Transformer – sizing, specifying and selection.
- Design of Low Voltage switchgear such as distribution boards/panels,
- Motor Control Centers (MCC),
- Remote control panels and junction boxes and
- HMI’s cable sizing & routing,
Project execution will be the compiling of technical specification documents for tenders, Bills of Quantities, client / contractor liaison and cost control.
If you have not had a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful