Electronic Hardware/firmware Design Engineer with embedded skills
Leaders in the field of developing cutting edge electronic components and solutions in real time for commercial application.
Mining electronic products. International client base.
Excellent career scope.
Purpose of the role
To develop new or improve existing electronic products through innovation and research of new and existing technologies to provide a solution and to add shareholder value.
Qualifications and expertise required (Must)
- B.Eng. (electronics) / BSc Engineering (Electronics) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in hardware design
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Embedded design skills
- Experience in a high technology environment as well as in the development of new technology.
- Good C/C++ skills preferential
General knowledge required for this role
- Excellent understanding of electronic system design, electronic circuit diagrams and embedded software.
- Good understanding and experience of both hardware and software.
- firmware and Embedded system design for electronic solutions
- Company does cutting edge designs on wireless technology as well.
*Apply via this website or our own web page: ------ or send CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------- and use reference 1997
Should we not contact you within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.Your resume will be saved on our database for future purposes.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
ONLY SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED