Job & Company Description:
Senior McAfee specialist is expected to troubleshoot applications, server and endpoint environments at a Financial institution. Analyse and resolve security breaches and vulnerability issues in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Relevant certification in IT security
- McAfee Certification
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 4 plus years experience
- Involvement in developing DLP strategies.
- In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including Windows, Linux and Unix
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including LDAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.
- Knowledge of applicable practices and laws relating to data privacy and protection.
- Solid experience with: McAfee EPO, McAfee Drive Encryption, McAfee ENS, McAfee EDR,McAfee ATD, TIE
- Develop automated and scheduled reports to stakeholders.
- Manage the implementation and execution of DLP strategies.
- Manage all activities around full disk encryption.
- Design, perform, and/or oversee testing of all endpoints and servers in order to identify system vulnerabilities.
- Design, implement, and report on security system and end user activity audits.
- Recommend, schedule and apply fixes, security patches, disaster recovery procedures, and any other measures required in the event of a security breach.
For more IT jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.