- Minimum NQF 7 - Bachelor degree in Engineering or related technical field requirements or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years’ experience in Production Planning or related fields
- Ability to communicate in English; professional German language proficiency ADVANTAGEOUS
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly verbally and in writing
- Good Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS-Project)
- Experience with automotive equipment and tooling related issues, project organisation, problem solving
- Advantageous: 5 years experience in Production Planning or related fields • Drafting skills, Out-of-the box thinking
- Willingness to work in a team and international environment
- Substantial international and domestic travel
- Weekend and holiday work on site as needed.
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function
- Project coordination and self-initiative
- Good technical understanding
- Lead and Implementation equipment and tooling project in adherence to company/ client procedures
- Lead equipment coordination meetings with Process Engineering and Production
- Supports production on the shop floor to verify equipment readiness status and monitors any build concerns during Engineering Trials/ Baulos 4, PTs, Launch and Change Implementation
- Provides contact for special short-term projects as deemed important by management
- Reviews new tooling requirements as coming from Series Planning Assembly Line Planners within their respective work areas
- Provides sketches and design proposals for new tooling / equipment modifications as an input for subsequent fabrication of tooling / equipment
- Timing coordination in project plan (MS Project/ Rplan)
- Responsible for leading onsite project meetings
- Support of the entire assembly building process and interface between internal departments and external partners.
- Check the documentation, design and drawings of the external planning partners and contractors for equipment (e.g. Manipulators)
- Act as a multidisciplinary liaison between supplier, facility, and the Project Team to ensure equipment i.e. conveyors, steel mezzanines etc., are accurately implemented according to company standards.
- Perform and document machine and process capability measurements according to the ”Masterliste“ to ensure the equipment meets the quality requirements of the assembled product
- Meet department goal in terms of quality, timing and costs of the assigned facilities.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.