We looking for someone with the below experience and Qualifications:
- Strong Technical DevOps, TOGAF Certified, Experience in Credit Lending (Business Banking in particular)
- The experience must cover the design and development of Software Solutions
- Uniqueness of role (not only Infrastructure or Integration Solution Architects BUT a fully-fledged well rounded Architect)
- We looking for someone coming from Start-ups, Fintech, entrepreneurial ventures
- We would want to see evidence of them having lead teams of +6 people from a Technical Perspective. Once again not Team Management.
- We would want to see examples of technical leadership on the CV. This is not Team Management, but rather leading the team with regards to the technical solution being implemented. Things to look out for here are both Stakeholder engagement and Execution team engagement.
- Years of experience can vary, highly doubtable that it will be less than 10 years’ experience in the Software Solutions industry. This however is not a hard and fast rule, as the opportunities that the candidate has been exposed to are more important.
- Type of projects - The more breadth associated with the end-to-end solution required to deliver the project, the better.
- Must come from coding and design background (engineering, Computer Science, IT diploma, self-taught courses)
- Recent programming experience (No older than 5 years)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.