REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
- Working experience in a mechanised mining environment will be advantageous,
- Finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge
- Research and development to design and manufacture of a new product through to installation and final commissioning.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Above average communication skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and ability to prioritise multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.