Minimum requirements for the role:
- Tertiary Qualification or currently studying towards one is essential.
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant or Office Manager role is essential.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate in Afrikaans would be advantageous.
- Computer literacy with previous PowerPoint and Excel experience is essential.
- Must have good planning and problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Compiling commercial and technical contracts and collating documentation.
- Preparing PowerPoint and Excel presentations and charts.
- Performing office managerial duties, including managing and coordinating all emails and liaising with customers and staff.
- Assisting with proposals and typing various documents for current projects.
- Coordinating local and international travel arrangements.
- Ensuring all confidential documents, reports and information are appropriately handled.
- Coordinating meetings, lunches, strategy sessions and functions.
- Screening and appropriately redirecting phone calls.
- Taking down and distributing minutes from board and plant meetings.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.