Key Role Responsibilities:
- Execution of the sales channel strategy to grow market share in PSR business
- Improve profitability through mix optimization. Higher share in HRD than LRD
- Develop capabilities within Sales team for an effective succession plan
- Create a strategy for delivering new stores and developing the franchise model to embody the product strategies, meet the needs of customers and align to operating objectives.
- Design, develop, implement and review all Retail Operations and Franchise model activities
- Lead and direct the initiation, prioritisation and control of all Retail projects.
- Accountable for the performance of stores across Southern Africa against targets and the achievement of high levels of Franchise customer service satisfaction.
- Manage the prioritization of all Retail projects within cost/benefit and impact constraints.
- Ensure that the impact of any prioritization decision is effectively discussed and communicated within the Business.
- Ensure that all issues and risks are identified and managed.
- Lead the investigation and development of new market opportunities, particularly opening of new stores where required.
- Oversee the regular market reviews to optimize service and sales opportunities.
- Monitor the strategies, tactics and activities of key regional competitors against challenging customer demand.
- Responsible for monitoring financial performance and maximizing sales achievement across product services.
- Conduct field surveys
- Attend and co-operate with field surveys
- Effort and standards of co-operation
Establishes strategic direction and effectively communicates the vision:
- Communicates a clear and inspiring vision for the business; drives competitive and innovative strategies and is able to generate alignment against the strategic direction
Demonstrates business acumen to achieve results through others:
- Understands, educates and applies the fundamental business concepts by which a company operates in order to deliver results and create a climate that fosters personal commitment to excellence
Promotes and enhances company culture:
- Champions the organization’s shared values and beliefs
Effectively manages across cultures:
- Achieves effective collaboration, alignment, and communication across multiple dimensions of cultural diversity
BOSS focused - serves the customers having the end users in mind:
- Makes BOSS (end users) and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; develops and sustains productive relationships with BOSS; leverages BOSS intimacy in the development of new products, services and competitive advantage
Demonstrates self-awareness and emotional intelligence:
- Recognizes one’s personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits. Understands emotions and their effects
Intellectually curious in support of learning agility:
- Actively identifies new areas for learning; regularly creates and takes advantage of learning opportunities; uses newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learns through their application
Embraces and leads change and innovation:
- Encourages different and innovative approaches to address problems and opportunities; facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the organization
Identifies and develops organizational talent:
- Attracts high calibre diverse talent, leads and guides others to accomplish organizational goals and objectives through on-going development and collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering is essential
- Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Strong Retail business experience in similar segment
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Computer Literacy, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint & MS-Outlook
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.