Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must have previous experience in Export Sales, selling food ingredients into Africa.
- Must have pervious Technical experience, as they will trouble shoot with clients in their factories.
- Previous experience having sold food ingrediencies within the Food Manufacturing Industry especially to the Blue-Chip Clients.
- Must have the ability to work independently in a team environment and handle multiple projects.
- Must have good communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to interact in cross-functional environments such as Technical Development, Sales and Buyers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop and expand the Company’s presence in the territory, concentrating on Sales Development for the Company’s products, achieving or exceeding agreed Sales and margin targets / budgets and expand customer contact at all appropriate levels to achieve the Company’s goals.
- Establish midterm strategies and executed on the organisational development of the Company’s Brand in the territory for long-term profitable markets.
- Implemented marketing policies to strengthen and reinforce the company image including development and presentation of the company, achievements, new technologies and concepts with agreed target customers and accounts.
- Conduct pricing and costing on all FCL deals made both local and internationally.
- Identify and monitor products, services and new concepts needs to meet customer requirements.
- Complete customer visit reports, quotations, and new product development project reports.
- Provide summaries of business performance, customer activity, new product sales, market trends as well as timely expense reports in line with Company Policy.