Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum Matric, preferable a Tertiary Commerce Qualification.
- At least 5 years of FMCG Export Sales experience within an external Retail / C&C customer environment.
- Sales and profit delivery.
- Deliver order to cash cycle end to end.
- Adherence to company process across the team.
- Develop the geography through new customer and store development.
- Holding team accountable for sales and profit delivery through frequent sales review meetings.
- Manage multiple direct reports to deliver the prescribed sales deliverables.
- Own key customer relationships that support the delivery of the growth and profit objectives.
- Build a Sales Out plan with the customer that utilizes all the customers’ infrastructure, i.e. Sales Reps, Distribution Capability, Telesales, etc.
- Train and develop direct reports to improve their sales skills.
- Consistent achievement of targets in terms of Coverage, Sales, Numeric Distribution & Profit targets.
- In-store execution deliverables on Product Range, Instore Visibility, Leaflet Feature and Brand Marketing activities are delivered to standard.
- Effective administration through on time reporting and completion of all administration objectives.
- Effective teamwork and self-management through personal quality and productivity standards being met.
- Build and improve plans to deliver profitable.
- Leadership skills to manage a sales and agents team across multiple geographies.
- Personality Traits Required: Strong drive, mindset of continuous improvement, results orientated, holding people accountable.
- Skilled in sales and profit management with a sound understanding of financial metrics.
- Strong communication skills to influence both internally and externally.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.