Divisional FAS Finance, HR & Admin Manager Bellville Cape Town
Our Professional Retirement Benefits Company in Bellville is looking for a Divisional Operations, Finance and HR Manager FAS from a Financial Services backround with minimum 5 – 10 years’ experience in Retirement Fund administration management experience at a senior level, managing teams of staff and multiple funds or umbrella funds.
Job Purpose: Manage a Fund Administration Services Business. Oversee the management of business processes, be overall responsible for business unit/branch deliverables and efficiency and to represent the company when interfacing with stakeholders internally and externally
Salary NEGOTIABLE + BENEFITS
- A degree/diploma (relevant to the Retirement Funds Industry) or equivalent NQF level 7
- MUST HAVE successful pass of the RE5 examination.
- In-depth knowledge of Retirement Funds Administration
- Knowledge of FAS Business Administration processes, procedures, legislation, administration systems and other products and services
- Industry understanding – clients and competitors
- FAS Operational Business Processes, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of processes for managing data and record
- Manage Departmental structures, functions, and resource allocations including but not limited Finances and HR
- Proactive problem resolution
- Management of staff
- Represent the branch at trustees and sub-committee meetings
- Compliance to fund rules, legislation, policies, etc.
- Retention, talent management and succession planning in terms of staffing
- Process management
- Management of productivity and quality
- Manage the productivity/operations of the business unit
- Manage the finance of the business unit
- Control expenditure and manage financial results
- Implementation of human resources strategy
- Manage HR, training & development of staff
- Implement performance management
Frogg Recruitment SA
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.