Our client offers debt management solutions across South Africa. They have a position for a suitable qualified FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR based at their head-office in the Tygervalley area of Bellville.
The Financial Administrator will assist the Financial Manager with day to day and monthly financial tasks.
- Processing of cashbooks;
- Completion of bank reconciliations;
- Reconciliation of pay-outs;
- Processing and reconciliation of creditor accounts;
- Processing and reconciliation of debtor accounts;
- VAT reconciliations;
- Perform general administrative duties as requested by the Financial Manager.
- Effective handling of detailed information and consistent attention to detail
- Systematically organising activities and setting time frames and priorities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written in Afrikaans and English)
- Ability to perform calculations and prepare detailed reports
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Must be able to take initiative
- Excellent administration skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- A diploma or university degree would be advantageous
- Proven comparable experience
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience in Pastel Evolution would be advantageous
If you would like to apply or receive more information about this position, please:
- Apply online at www.------/vacancies or
- Click on the "APPLY" button or
- Forward a comprehensive CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------- with “FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.