- Insurance/ banking – model building experience essential
Duties but not limited to:
- Assisting the business with revenue, generating opportunities and playing a strategic role in the future planning of each division.
- Track new business pipeline from prospecting to signing.
- Follow up any shortfalls from forecast and devise plans to generate new business prospects.
- Monthly feedback to the CFO on the overview of each division. Both financial and operational.
- Initiate and implement a project centralising certain back office functions.
- Involved in an office relocation and renegotiation project resulting in a R16m group saving.
- South African lead on a global US GAAP regulation education, compliance and improvement.
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: ----- or 074 -----
Recruitment Consultant: Santhurie Pungan or email:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.