Finance Business Analyst with SAP exposure
- Experience and exposure to SAP S4Hana a prerequisite.
- Sound knowledge and experience in SAP S4Hana Financials modules. Knowledge and experience is required in the following sub-modules;
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Accounting
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP S4Hana Group Consolidation and Reporting will be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge and experience in the banking industry a prerequisite.
- Collaborate with Business around requirements and be able to debate custom build vs standard build with preferred solution being as SAP standard as possible.
- Provide Business Requirement Definition documents to the SAP technical team for configuration
- Template roll-out experience is a must
- Prepare comprehensive test scripts to support User Acceptance Testing
- Assist business during User acceptance testing.
- Exposure to training experience would be helpful
- Exposure to EnableNow and Solution Manager would be helpful
A self-starter with good interpersonal skills to join an already established team to assist with the implementation of a large financial and procurement project to support the enablement of controls and standardized processes for African banking entities onto a SAP S4Hana platform. The solution supports the typical back office functions of financial reporting, cost accounting and procurement capabilities.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Financials field with a strong accounting background.