Job & Company Descriptions:
An international logistics companies within South-Africa is seeking an experience Financial Director with a dynamic personality. The company has focused on the industry for over a decade and operates in over 20 different countries. The ideal individual will be someone who has dealt with the full finance function and operations within the business. As the Divisional Finance Director, you will be responsible for leading the Finance, Supply chain, Commercial, HR and IT department. Great communication skills will be required
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the business.
- Board packs and Exco Packs
- Risk & Compliance
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO
- Implementing and improving internal controls
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience:
fifteen years post article experience
Eight years senior management experience
Dealing with a turnover of five billion rand will be beneficial
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Chanelle Botes: General Finance Recruitment Consultant
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.