- Develop leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
- including financial reporting, financial and management accounting, tax and regulatory compliance, financial controls (budgeting, planning, forecasting, risk managements etc), corporate finance, treasury, and underlying management information systems
- Responsible for all financial aspects of company operations and manage external audits
- Ensure that company financing requirements are consistently met and that capital structure is optimized at all points in time
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning and ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
- Key performance indicators include: EBITDA, net income, free cash flow, invested capital, balance sheet size, leverage ratio, ROIC, multiyear IRR and company valuation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:-
- 7-10 years financial accounting experience with at least 5 years in Management in the FMCG or manufacturing or consulting sector
- Deep Understanding of IFRS and other regulatory reporting requirements