- Understand the operations of the various systems feeding into the GL for the Insurance Partner.
- Understand Billing for Insurance Partner
- Review GL mapping to ensure accuracy and consistency for Insurance Partner
- Improve processes, turnaround times and controls within the finance area for Insurance Partner
- Implementation of controls to mitigate process weaknesses.
- Pursue potential cost saving/ revenue enhancement initiatives for Insurance Partner where applicable
- Provide expert advice to Senior Management regarding the Finance Operations and processes and procedures involved.
- Communicate such change to all departments and advise executives to facilitate decision.
- Provide expert advice on proactive measures to be taken into account and ensure streamlined process implementation.
- Manage the financial risk for Insurance Partner.
- Utilize management information tools innovatively to assist the business unit in their decision making process.
- Analyse performance of the business and deliver only relevant information to the Management team to enable them to recommend appropriate actions, in order to improve business performance across the division / business unit
- Analyse and interpret financial information and forecasting as well as the measurement, and to report financial results for the division / business unit to provide early warning to management of any probable issues and proposed solutions
- Monitor and review business performance results on a monthly and quarterly basis, supported by the preparation and despatch of business performance reports
- Continuously monitor performance and progress of the Insurance Partner, in relation with agreed key performance measures
- Revenue leakage identification, analysis, reporting and tracking
- Development and maintenance of profitability and pricing models where required
- Knowledge and analysis of pricing, in regard to being able to correlate income with costs
- Financial Analysis of MI and key performance indicators
- Monitor product performance, pricing and profitability analysis
- Maintain activity based costing methodologies in conjunction with Bank
- CA (SA)
- 5 years’ previous experience in managing a business area
- Understanding of operations in the bank
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar industry and role
Should you not receive a response from us within one week of your application, your application has unfortunately not been successful.
You can visit our website for more vacancies: www.wePlace.co.za / Facebook page @wePlace / LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/wePlace/