QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Comm (Honours) degree with articles completed.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience of which 3 years must be management experience of a large team (greater than 10 people).
- Creditors Management
- Debtors Management
- Bank and Cash Management.
- Fixed Asset Management.
- General Ledger Management.
- Payroll Management.
- Indirect Tax Management.
- Prepare and submit information for budgeting and forecasting models
- Standing as a member of either the BID Evaluation Committee/ BID Adjudication Committee
- Adhoc projects/ assignments to meet company requirements
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES-
Excellent computer skills i.e. MS-Office especially Microsoft Excel-
Critical that they have manufacturing experience.-
Work with limited supervision.-
Excellent written and spoken communication skills.-
Ability to work independently and within the team.-
Ability to create, review and supply policies and procedures.-
Legislative and award compliance -
ability to interpret relevant awards and legislation.-
Business process improvement experience.-
Problem-solving, analytical skills, numeracy skills.-
Strong organizational skills.-
Info64 and VIP experience would be advantageous.-
Must have own transport. Essential, as overtime will be worked.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.