Finance Operations Manager – Retail (AA/EE)
A giant in the Retail sector requires the skill of a deadline driven individual to join them and thrive within this Finance Operations Manager role.
You will report directly to the Group Operations Executive Director, and you will be responsible for analysing, reporting and forecasting key indicators related to business operations. Additionally, you will apply financial management and governance principles within the Operations Division, and assume overall responsibility for expenditure management, and final budget submissions.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- Honours Degree in Accounting or Finance (non negotiable)
- CIMA professional qualification is highly desirable
- 8+ years’ relevant financial management experience
- 5+ years finance and accounting experience in a Finance Operations role within the Retail environment (non negotiable)
- At least 3 years cost controls and budget management experience
- Must have a strong understanding of store operations and measurements of retail related KPIs
- Capital expenditure governance and reporting experience is a must have
- Should be intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel user (Non negotiable), and have solid knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) Financial systems.
- Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Cape Town
- Strictly AA/EE opportunity
If you are an experienced Financial Manager with exceptional operational knowledge, this is a great opportunity to join one of the heavy hitters in the Retail sector.
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to --------Please upload your CV here-------- (FOM _WP)
|Sapientis Talent Management are a specialist recruitment and contracting agency specializing in Financial Services and Strategy, Information Technology and Consumer Goods | For more information and additional vacancies please view our website www.------ |