Qualifications and Experience
- CIMA qualification
- TOPP articles
- Excel Advanced level
- Must have experience in the role of Financial Management
- Manufacturing experience is essential and FMCG industry is advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies.
- Implement effective commercial procedures and initiate change, to ensure commercial and financial targets are met.
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams.
- Implement and maintain financial models to forecast project and business performance accurately.
- Support and drive business case governance in the business.
- Prepare income statements on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Full ownership and accountability of the business unit’s results against budget
- Assisting the Head of Strategic Finance with any work or projects in line with the strategic finance teams’ overall goals.
If you meet the requirements and would like more information, contact us immediately.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
For more information, contact:
Communicate Midrand: ----- or -----
Recruitment Consultant: Paballo Dikgwatlhe
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.