A subsidiary of one of South Africa's largest vehicle and asset finance firms is looking for a Financial Manager join their financial reporting team.
Key responsibilities in the Finance Manager role will include:
- Ensuring that all journals and reports are posted, and reconciliations reviewed
- Day to day financial operational management of 4 entities
- Compiling and building reports to be presented to the company board and stakeholders
- Review of all financial statements
- Review and management of the company's creditor and payment processes
- Review and management of the company's debtor and receipt processes
- Performing detailed financial analysis of budgets, forecasts and actual figures
- Assist in the compilation of the group's annual financial reports
A successful application in the Finance Manager role will include:
- CA(SA) from a big 4 audit firm is preferred (First Time Pass)
- 0 - 2 years relevant (Post Articles) experience within a financial reporting role
- Technically strong in IFRS standards
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Exposure to Insurance would be advantageous not mandatory.
If you are a high performing, results oriented, technically competent chartered accountant and you are interested in working for a well-established organisation- then please apply today!
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.