Job & Company Descriptions
My client is one of the largest global property corporations. We are a leading operation and have created a new and innovative way of communicating and growing our property investment business. Our portfolio includes approximately over ----- communications sites, including over 40,000 properties, not only in South Africa but worldwide.
As the Financial Accountant, you will have to have a full understanding of group consolidations and a full understanding of the finance functions.
- Prepare all the financial reports
- Review all the monthly actuals
- Able to handle and analyse all the financial data reports
- Determine and monitor the budgets and internal controls
- Manage the company’s balance sheet, budgets and forecasts
- Take on the responsibility of the financial budgets of the pre and post projects
- Overseeing and preparing all the income statements
- Manage the financial transactions
- Needs to be able to streamline all the accounting functions and operations
- Identify the financial growth trends
1-3 years post articles
Must have Oracle
Must have commercial experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more internal audit and chartered accountant management jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be added to our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant: Internal audit and chartered accounts
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.