Great opportunity for our client in the Healthcare industry based in Pinelands , Capetown seeks urgently a Young dynamic incumbent with either qualifies CA(SA) OR CPA, ACCA, CIMA, etc with a reputable audit firm which completed articles .two years post article experience
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Finance Manager by assuming responsibilities in areas such as internal/external audit coordination, account reconciliations and management of accounts payable/receivable.
- Minimum 2 -5 experience in a similar role in a medium to large matrixed environment
- Experience in multi-currency, multi-company, and multi-jurisdictional accounting
- Sound knowledge of US Government as well as other donor rules and regulations - adavntageous
- Demonstrable experience coordinating internal or external audits
- Experience in conducting training/capacity building for finance as well as non-finance staff
- Ability to work collaboratively with others within the larger finance organization and take appropriate action when required
- Experience in managing accounting processes from beginning to end
- Ability to communicate effectively regarding finance processes to non-finance staff
- Demonstrable ability to meet deadlines and go the extra mile to achieve set deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of accounting theory as well as best practices in accounting coupled with ability to give constructive input into financial accounting policies and procedures
- Excellent computer skills and exposure to accounting packages
- Sound understanding of the role of finance team as a support and service department
- Ability to communicate at companies core values such to the finance team
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.