- Ensure an efficient and resourceful team.
- Instil confidence inaccuracy and legal standards.
- Manage monthly and annual financial routines.
- Consult on - and create business-relevant financial reporting.
- Explore opportunities to optimize financial security and efficiency.
- Manage an efficient and uncomplicated service to the company staff across all locations.
- Ensure a compliant, functional, and friendly working environment.
- CA (SA) and three years post article experience.
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role with a strong understanding of IFRS.
- Competent in the use of accounting software (Sage Evolution and People).
- International exposure with regards to DTA’s, WTA’s and transfer pricing.
- Previous experience with leading a team.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- An analytical approach to work.
- Ability to use logic, critical thinking, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Capable of completing intricate tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Confident communicator in both written and spoken language.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills; a good head for figures and dealing with complexity. modelling and analysis.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
- The potential to lead and motivate others.
- The capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
To apply please send your CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.