Our client has a diversified lifestyle and is devoted to developing an organization to encourage people into existing in the finest form of life through financial securities. Our client is an industry leader wants the selected candidate to have strong technical skills and be responsible for but not limited to the preparation of budget reports, liaising with external auditors and supervising junior accounting staff. If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the below requirements, apply now!
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Vat & Tax submissions
- Capex requirements as per management
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Analyse and evaluate financial information.
- Manage the full financial process.
Qualification and Experience:
- Newly Qualified CA(SA)
- Must have audited Financial Services or Insurance industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced excel knowledge
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in finance!
For more information contact:
Nadia Hassam on 012 -----
Researcher: General Finance & CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.