Duties include, but not limited to:
1. Financial Reporting: Monthly management reports
• Check to ensure that data is posted correctly by product, region, platform, brand and game.
• Reconcile gaming data imported into NAV to Big Kahuna cube and Casper Reconciliation Report/Player Audit Report (report from gaming server).
• Reconcile all player cash-in files: prepare pending cash-in, cash-in and allocation journals and outstanding payments reconciliations.
• Match all open items in vendors and customers, including cash-in balances.
• Investigate anomalies and open items timeously.
• Recalculation of usage fees and rebates and checking that this agrees to the terms of the relevant contract. • Posting all invoices, accruals and prepayments.
• Posting all intercompany and intergroup billing in accordance with the relevant contracts.
• Run depreciation.
• Run FX.
• Posting of regional costs.
• Proactively resolve any queries raised.
• Run weekly customer open item reports and follow up on outstanding debtors.
• Update of headcount split by department, brand and region for cost allocation purposes.
• Prepare outsource fee calculations in accordance with contracts (Includes review of prepayments and accruals to ensure all costs are billed).
• Reconciliation of all costs for timely preparation of billing and customer invoices. Analytical reporting
• Ensure that all relevant data is split by product, region, platform, brand and game, where appropriate.
• Preparation of monthly income statement with relevant commentary.
• Preparation of monthly regional income statement.
2. Corporate Governance: Audits
• Preparation of internal and external audit files. • Liaise with other contributors to ensure completeness of all audit files.
• Liaise with the manager regarding all queries from the external auditors.
• Resolve queries from external auditors in a timely manner. Tax management and compliance
• Preparation of gaming tax and gaming VAT calculations per region.
• Preparation of all statutory calculations including Corporate Tax, annual returns, Regulatory reports etc. for all gaming entities.
• Preparation of monthly VAT return along with reconciliation to income statement.
• Prepare provisional tax returns.
• Prepare final tax calculation.
• Reconciliation of all VAT and tax vendors and matching to ensure submission and payments to the authorities have been timeously made.
• Ensure all calculations are submitted for review in a timely manner.
3. Funds and Assets Management: Cash flow
• Run vendor open items reports weekly and request payment of open items due for payment.
• Check cash available for required payments.
• Ensure timeous supplier and intergroup payments.
• Prepare weekly payments, ensuring that the correct amounts and suppliers are paid CAPEX
• Ensure that all assets have been tagged and captured accurately into Navision.
• Run monthly depreciation and capture in NAV.
• Review the fixed asset register to ensure that assets are captured and depreciated in line with fixed asset policies, scrapping old assets and revisiting estimated useful lives.
4. Robust and Critical Systems and Controls: Policies and procedures
• Assist in the drafting of process notes detailing how and why monthly tasks are performed to ensure business continuity.
5. Financials Staffing: KPI management
• Effectively work as a team with relevant client treasury accountant and reconciliation specialist.
• Effectively communicate to manager and team members to ensure key deliverables are met on time and potential problems escalated.
• Communicates clearly and effectively at all levels; both internally and externally.
• Effectively feeds information to required members of the team to ensure all important updates are shared appropriately.
• Manages other’s expectations appropriately and proactively communicates any potential problems.
• Bi-annual setting of objectives.
6. Ad Hoc:
• Other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time. Areas of Responsibility:
• Trial balance management of all entities.
• B.Com finance degree or similar
• 2 years accounting experience Desirable Criteria:
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel 3
• Experience in Navision Personal Specifications:
• Demonstrates consistent behavior aligned to the Combiined F and organizational culture
• Ability to influence, inspire and motivate a team
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Good Interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Proven analytical and problem solving ability
• Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurized environment
• Excellent communication skills: verbal and written skill
• Strong decision-making skills and able to take accountability
• Attention to detail
• Team player and willingness to “get your hands dirty”
• Excellent interpersonal skills
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.