Position: Financial Advisor’s
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: Market Related
- Advisors need to be 23 years or older and have a minimum of a year’s advisory experience and possess their RE5 certificate.
- Non RSA Citizens are welcome provided they have a passport, work permit and international/SA driver’s license.
- A clear credit/criminal record would be favorable, possible exception for advisors with negative credit records, provided they have a payment plan arrangement with the default vendor.
- Selling points to Advisors are quite comprehensive – offered a basic salary of R11k per month for the first 2 months whilst in training. Commission split potential of 100%. Vesting bonus that would result in 140% of commission. Interest free Technology loan of R20k to purchase technological equipment. Telemarketers making appointments.
- Full back-office/admin support. Upfront bursaries for industry related degrees/certificates/diplomas. On-going training and Mentorship and a career plan with the ultimate goal of owning your own Sanlam franchise (should they want the option).
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions abouFinanial t financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients'' financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- BCom Degree /BTech Accounting & Auditing / BTech Internal Audit
- RE5 certificate.
- Code 8 driver’s license
- 1 Year+ experience as a Financial Advisor, If the advisor is in the industry for more than 6 years, he/she needs to have 120 FAIS credits on NQF Level 5, in their name. Valid Driver’s license and own vehicle compulsory to travel to clients on a daily basis
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in English, strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability to work on your own
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi task
- Deadline driven
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
24 May 2020
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.