- Newly Qualified CA(SA)/ Bcom Honours with completed SAICA Articles
- 2-3 years post (If Bcom Honours)
- JDE and HFM Advantageous
Key Performance Areas:
- Initiate payments and JDE orders
- Prepare accounts to trial balance on JDE.
- Reconcile Cash Books.
- Upload monthly accounts on Hyperion.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of GL accounts.
- Prepare month-end variance analysis for each department under Central Office
- Prepare half year and year-end financial statements including statutory notes for Central Office
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Maintaining external funding loan schedules
- Update and reconcile tax information in One Source (tax source)
- Prepare files for year-end audit process and liaise with the external auditors regarding queries
- Maintaining banking profiles on behalf of the Group businesses
- Reconcile monthly forward exchange cover
- Reconcile import payments and export proceeds
- Prepare and analyse Group daily cash flow position
- Maintain and reconcile the Group’s funding facilities
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately. Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
For more information, contact:
Communicate Midrand: -----
Recruitment consultant: Paballo Dikgwatlhe
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.