Our client based in the western cape is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team. Our client is in the FMCG industry and needs an individual who can hit the ground running.
Job & Company Description:
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
- Bachelor''s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- CA(SA) or completed CIMA
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Proven experience in the FMCG industry
- 1 year experience as a financial planner
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant: General Finance & CA(SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.