Financial Analyst Planner (6 -12 months FT Contract), Pharmaceutical industry, Midrand Johannesburg, (R60K to R65K pm)
Our Client a well-established International Pharmaceuticals organisation in Midrand Johannesburg is seeking to URGENTLY appoint a dynamic Financial Planner Analyst on an initial 6 to 12 months assignment basis.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Prepare, analyse, evaluate and submit the Budget, Forecast and Long-Range Plan P&Ls
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the business performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan
- The job holder will need to demonstrate commercial acumen, be able to challenge and make a real and positive contribution to the business
- Review and validation of distributor expenditure
- In-market and ex-factory sales reporting and analysis
- In-market inventory management and forecast evaluation
- Distributor cost tracking
- Free Of Charge Goods Monitoring
- Work closely with EEMEA Regional FP&A function
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree
- 3 years Financial Planning & Analysis experience ESSENTIAL
- A CA(SA) qualification will be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to critically analyse and evaluate data and make recommendations
- A general interest in commercial and marketing issues relevant to management
- Ability to build positive working relationships where challenge and contribution is the norm
- Confident communicator
- Responsive and proactive
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
COMPLIANCE AND INTEGRITY REQUIREMENTS:
- You will be responsible for conducting your activities on behalf of the company consistent with a high standard of business ethics and in compliance with the laws and regulations that govern activities (subject to local law/requirement)
- The closing date for applications is 9th July 2020.
- Should you not receive our relayed invitation for an interview with the client within two weeks of the closing date, please accept your application as having been unsuccessful.
- EE candidate mandatory: AM, AF, CM
- The client reserves the right not to make an appointment.
APPLY NOW !
SHOULD THIS OPPORTUNITY NOT BE SUITABLE TO YOU, PLEASE FORWARD IT TO A FRIEND.