Operations Specialist/Financial Analyst - Investments
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of transactions executed by derivative and scrip lending dealers as well as portfolio managers.
- Implementation and administration of all trades
- Ongoing monitoring and administration of existing trades
- Ongoing monitoring of collateral positions related to trades
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Comprehensive support to the Structured Solutions team in order to successfully service the clients
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of client and products invested by client
- Attending to client queries timeously
- Involved in ad-hoc accounting and operational related projects and activities.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and skills
- Degree or Diploma with 2 years related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years investment experience
- Ability to analyse financial information and awareness of the financial reporting requirements for different products within the asset management reporting environment and an understanding of financial markets and instruments
- Basic knowledge of derivative instruments would be recommended
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Script handling and compliance monitoring
- Portfolio management query handling with clients
- Portfolio Administration
- Review, reporting and trend analysis
- Record keeping