- Bcom Degree or CA(SA)
- Non CA (SA) with 8 to 10 years relevant experience or CA (SA) with 6 to 8 years PQE.
- Management experience essential (3-5 years managing a team) or extensive experience as a SME with the ability to influence across teams, functions and processes.
- Business experience in a banking environment gained from a finance Product Management or Front/Middle office role preferable.
- Obtain technical accounting opinions when required for ad hoc questions and accounting issues.
- Accountable for execution of ad hoc activities that do not fall within an Accounting Control process.
- Review of monthly and quarterly supplementary disclosure.
- Accounting Control representative at key Financial Control forums relevant to cluster.
- Team member and cluster level input for accounting control process improvement initiatives
- Engagement with process teams to ensure awareness of delays in month end close and /or journal issues and communicate these to relevant stakeholders.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact me on -----.
Recruitment Consultant: Santhurie Pungan or email: spungan@------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.