My client is looking for a top Financial Controller CA(SA) that thrives on being hands on involved in various divisions. If you are a CA(SA) with a strong academic record of accomplishment and academic achievements you will be the perfect fit.
Job & Company Description:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Internal controls
- Financial modeling
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 1-2 years experience in the same line.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.