Financial Crimes Managers (R750k to R1.3mill)
Leading bank req’s diligent indiv’s. Instrumental roles to provide compliance in terms of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and terrorist financing legislation/regulation across SA and Africa. Key roles to ensure firm adheres to Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) Policy requirements.
- Key roles to assist with the Anti-Money Laundering (AML), ABC and Sanctions functions.
- Liaise with relevant Stakeholders i.e. Compliance / Risk resources.
- Ensure business reports suspicious transactions - collate data
- Ensure regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- Manage the process for the escalation of dispensations / waivers for business unit.
- Provide awareness and training programmes in respect of AML, Sanctions and ABC.
- Ensure reports or statistics reflect areas of concern / focus.
- Manage area visits from relevant Regulators where necessary.
- Participate in selected Industry Forums.
- Deliver global anti money laundering and terrorism regulatory initiatives.
- Oversee the remediation required (i.e. Internal Audit, Financial Crime).
- Compile the Annual High Risk Review standard.
- Ensure business units implement and maintain a Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) register.
- Maintain relevant Management Information in respect of PEP’s
- Report on Financial Crime activities (Dispensations, Waivers, Exceptions and Breaches log)
- Build relationships with multiple geographic stakeholders (for example, Regulators)
- Escalate processes of concerns to ensure a culture of "no surprises".
- Provide direction and apply consistent Financial Crime standards across countries.
- Drive performance of the team.
Qualification and Experience:
- LLB Degree or equivalent; and
- ACAMS Certificate or Certificate in Money Laundering Control;
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Anti-Money Laundering/Financial Crime.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the link;
- If you have any queries, please contact Bev at SET on (011) 234 - 4313
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.