Company & Job description:
A leading livestock company that has been around for almost 80 years is seeking a Financial Manager. The company has a National footprint over South-Africa. The ideal incumbent will be self-inspired and result driven. As the Financial Manager you must be able to communicate fluently as you will be responsible for leading the financial department.
The position will be based in Ermelo Mpumalanga.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Annual Budgets and Forecast
- Review of monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Review of annual financial statements
- Support to the business unit on other operational matters
- Responsible for the internal audit, external audit and legal matters of the company
- Worked closely with local and global departmental heads; suppliers; customers, SARS, tax consultants, internal / external auditors
Experience and Skills:
B.com honours with completed Articles
Experience in the FMCG industry will be beneficial
Five years’ experience in managerial role will be beneficial
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
General finance specialist :-----
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.