My client is an employer of choice within the service provider industry who seeks the finance skills of a qualified Chartered Accountant to take on the role of the Financial Manager. My client has been in operations for more that a decade, providing exceptional services with outstanding results wants the successful incumbent to be responsible for but not limited for the full finance function, consolidations, presentations as well as get operationally involved and must have management experience.
- Full financial function
- Reviewing of all financial statements.
- Cash flow management; strategic involvement and decision making
- Present and publish financial management reports.
- Budgeting & forecasting as well as overseeing creditors and staff.
- Internal & external reporting and taking care of all finances.
- Business partnering with internal and external business partners.
Qualification and experience:
- Qualified CA (SA)
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have completed your articles at one of the Big 4
- Must have prior experience working with JSE listed companies.
- Advanced excel knowledge
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in finance!
For more information contact:
Nadia Hassam on 012 -----
Executive Assistant: General Finance & CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.