- Oversee the preparation and submission of tax returns in accordance with relevant legislation and assume the Public Officer role with the South African Revenue Service (SARS).
- Manage the overall ownership of valuations on investments as well as impairments in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Oversee the annual reporting process of the Group and review the consolidated annual financial statements .
- Participate, on behalf of FSD, in various projects/working groups and liaise with all departments and subsidiaries of the Group to ensure that the accounting policies, treatment and matters are in accordance with IFRS and company policies as well as relevant legislation.
- Oversee the management information system (i.e. ERP system: Oracle) to ensure optimal utilisation and global benchmarking to support analysis and decision-making.
- Oversee monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, including the consolidation of the Group’s financial statements as well as management of the audit processes (internal and external).
- Ensure that governance, risk and compliance processes related to financial systems are in place.
- Manage strategic relations with significant stakeholders, both within and external to the organisation.
- Participate as a member of the various internal committees.
- Create a performance culture in the division and define performance expectations, including specific measurable metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate the achievement of the divisional goals against the operational plan, and communicate the division’s performance and achievements to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Take accountability for talent management in the division by identifying appropriate talent in key positions, as well as for on-boarding, succession management and the retention of key talent.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- a minimum of a Chartered Accountant (CA (SA)) qualification; and
- a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a financial services environment, with at least 08 years in a management position.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Finance or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification (Would be an advantage)
- Full Financial Reporting experience
- Type of Articles ( specify )
- Board/ Exco Reporting
- Treasury Experience
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions
For more information, contact:
Communicate Midrand: 087 -----
Recruitment consultant: Dudu Mathe
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.