Seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented, and experienced individual who is comfortable driving value in a challenging start-up environment and interacting with the various functions within the business. We are looking for a candidate interested in furthering their careers and growing their experience in a high-growth environment as the business sets to scale operations significantly over the coming 12-18 months.
- 5 years as a Financial Manager in a commercial environment
- Qualified CA
- Microsoft Office and experience in Syspro.
- Well-developed excel skills – including macro’s & reporting experience
- Management of staff and good communication skills.
Duties Include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the full financial and accounting functions for all the different business units within the group.
- Month End preparation of management accounts (Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cashflow) and presenting to the exco /directors at monthly meetings
- Track the company''s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Prepare and review annual financial statements and liaison with accounting firm and group
- Planning and managing of annual financial audit including internal audits.
- Establish internal controls and monitor effectiveness of these controls
- Managing of manufacturing, cost system, pooling cost and income
- Stock valuation, stock control and coordinating stock count
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment and to meet short term obligations, overseeing the extension of credit to customers.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company''s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Preparing budgets
- Updating and maintaining fixed asset register
- Payroll administration with reference to salaries and wages
- Preparation of VAT, PAYE and Provisional Tax
- Review and approve of payments in accordance with the groups DOA
- Staff management of 5 reporting directly to Financial manager
- Conduct intelligent analyses and reports as requested by management
Salary: R-----p.a. CTC
Send cvs to jennifer@toptalent