Job Experience & Skills Required:
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead strategies for improvements for cost efficiencies
- Planning and managing performance objectives
- Preparing, monitoring and controlling cost budgets in line with annual budgets
- Identify risks and opportunities for monthly results
- Develop and manage BU profit plans
- BU Management and operational strategy including cost control and decision making
- B Com with Completed CIMA
- 5 plus years of experience in a manufacturing Environment
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Syspro will be advantageous
- ERP systems experience
- Team Player and deadline driven individual
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in finance!
For more information contact:
Leonie on 087 -----
CA(SA) Finance Specialist Consultant
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.