Minimum requirements for the role:
- B. Comm Degree or related qualification is essential.
- Previous working experience in a finance department is essential.
- Must have working knowledge of IFRS.
- Must have exposure to fixed asset management.
- Previous experience having done reconciliations is essential.
- Computer literacy is essential with advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Must understand cash flow forecasting.
- Previous people management experience is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reconciling the fixed asset register.
- Ensuring that the fixed asset register is up to date.
- Overseeing the budgeting, business cases and supporting functions of the CAPEX programme.
- Ensuring all CAPEX expenditure is captured and accounted for correctly.
- Ensuring all CAPEX and Fixed Asset Accounting is according to IFRS requirements.
- Preparing accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of CAPEX.
- Ensuring proper commissioning and capitalisation of CAPEX into Fixed Assets.
- Preparing and reconciling the balance sheet.
- Reviewing of balance sheet reconciliation.
- Managing and maintaining the cash flow forecasting of the company.
Salary package, including benefits, are highly negotiable based on experience gained.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.