Job & Company Description:
A small but elite Investment and Private Equity advisory firm is looking to add an analytical and out of the box thinking Financial Manager to their team. The company takes great pride in rewarding those who go above and beyond the call of duty and through additional earning opportunities incentivises their employees to perform at their most optimal every single day. The role will allow you to focus on a diverse set of responsibilities including the core finance function, compilation of financial statements, financial analysis, monthly reporting, due diligence, company valuations, investment decision making and more.
- Completed CA(SA) designation OR Newly qualified CA(SA)
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience within the Financial Services sector – highly advantageous
- Min 1 – 2 years’ experience with a Financial Analyst / Financial Accountant or Financial Manager role
- Must be mathematically and analytically very strong
- Must enjoy a complex, ever changing and broad role / working environment
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Senior Consultant: Chartered Accountants and General Finance
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.