My client an International Business Consulting firm is looking for a FX Business Analyst to join their team. You will leverage on your Capital Markets exposure and apply it in a technically complex and dynamic environment.
- Translate business needs into detailed business information and data, requirements, functional, integration and process specifications
- Clarify the business requirements, technical solutions and functional/process specifications for relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate test effort to ensure that the delivered solution meets agreed business requirements and functional/process specifications
- Participate in post project implementation review
- Provide input into compiling system manuals
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2+ years relevant experience in a Business Analyst role
- Minimum relevant degree e.g. Bcom Finance or Accounting, BSc Information Systems or Engineering
- 3 years of experience gained in a banking environment specifically in CIB / Capital Markets
- Foreign Exchange experience is essential
- Experience working in an agile environment is ideal
Should you meet the requirements, please apply accordingly.