They are serious about delivering products that unlock the value in their client’s data and processes and they value great user experiences.
How does the best coffee, mouthwatering daily meals sound to you?
Join this strong growing team in an innovative, fast-paced and fun work environment. Yes FUN because they believe you CAN have fun while working. They are also flexible, results oriented culture and serious about work-life balance.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING??
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce high quality software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with an eye for visual design and utility.
Mobile experience (hybrid or native) would also be a plus.
- Work with development teams and product managers to design software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs (REST / GraphQL)
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
We are looking for candidates that have used some OR all of the following:
- Java/Kotlin, Spring, Spring Boot, NodeJS, Express
- Experience with Relational Database and NoSQL databases
- ReactJS, VueJS, Angular
- Android Development, IOS Development, Hybrid Mobile Development (React Native)
- Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD (eg Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure Pipelines etc)
- Minimum 4 years of development experience
- Relevant B.Sc or B.Eng university degree; Hons. or higher is preferable. Good academic performance, exceptional in software development / programming courses
- Independent Problem solver and analytical thinker
- Ability to work under pressure
- Dependable, responsible and collaborative
- Supportive Team Player
- Fast learner
- Self driven
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to explain your approach and the process you follow
- Excitement about technology
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually
- Attention to detail, and able to think creatively outside the box
- Able to accurately estimate effort on tasks, prioritise work and deliver to deadlines
- Excited about learning, pushing technical limits and finding new solutions
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Devops (Monitoring, Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless)
- Experience with CD/CI
- Software Architecture