The ideal candidate must have the following:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary degree (BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related technology degree) strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development industry with a diverse background in various software development and operation disciplines (analysis, development, architecture, design, etc.)
- In-depth of understanding of industry wide traditional enterprise (e.g. middleware, application servers, relational databases)
- Modern SDLC approaches (e.g. Agile, RUP, etc.)
- Technologies, methodologies and or architecture patterns relevant to the future direction of the company RCM and Clinical platform (e.g. Micro services, SOA, Distributed Domain Driven Design)
- Web API
- Web Forms
- SSRS (Local report design)
- MS SQL
- Entity Framework ORM
- Angular (Advantageous)
- OpenId Connect, OAuth2 (Advantageous)
- Telerik Controls (Advantageous)
- Event Sourced Systems (Advantageous)
Please submit your CV online. We receive numerous applications, but only those that QUALIFY as per the above list of requirements will be considered.
Should you not hear from me, please assume that your CV has been received and reviewed, though has not been shortlisted on this specific occasion.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.