- Qualified as a CA(SA)
- an individual with two or more (2+) years of experience as a financial manager within a private equity fund
- able to work under pressure and plan /prioritize workload
- pay attention to detail
- able to use their own initiative
- proactive and innovative in their approach to problem solving
- Financial modelling, forecasting, and analyses
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Cash flow forecasting and tracking
- Tax planning
- Preparing various financial reviews and reports with analytical insights
- Compilation of annual financial statements
- Developing short- and long-term financial plans
- Overseeing the annual auditing process
- Overseeing accounting and auditing services at portfolio companies
- Dividend resolutions and calculations
- Responsive to the needs of investee companies, team members and other stakeholders
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information contact please contact us on -----
Recruitment Consultant: Marnene van der Merwe
Email: --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.